Like many of you,
I chose to live in Texas. I was born in Arizona and traveled extensively as a kid. I paid my way to school at the University of Arizona in Tucson and received my Bachelors Degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences. After graduation, I married my college sweetheart, Tanya. We’ve been married for 16 years.
For the last 16 years, I’ve worked with Carnegie Training as a sales consultant and instructor. I’m a Regional Sales Account Executive for ICON Voice Networks, an international telecommunications equipment distributor and manufacturer.
Our family moved to the Metroplex in 2000, right after our daughter Bridget was born. We wanted a community with strong values and history, and Lewisville was our clear choice. Twenty months later we had our sons, William and Tommy. We attend church at the First United Methodist Church in Lewisville.
- Irving Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, 2003-2004
- Lewisville Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Committee, 2005-2011
- Lewisville Planning and Zoning Commissioner, 2011
- Lewisville ad-hoc citizen representative on Oil and Gas Ordinance Review Committee 2010-2011
- Graduate, 2009 Lewisville Citizen’s Police Academy
- Lewisville Area Republican Club (LARC)
- Organizing Committee, Relay for Life 2011-2012
- Member, Lewisville City Council, Place 3, 2011-present
- Girl Scout Juniors Troop 972 Parent
- Cub Scout Pack 233 Parent and former Cubmaster
- GLASA Parent
- Degan PTA Member
My family and I are proud to live and serve in Lewisville.
TJ Gilmore, Lewisville City Council, Place 3